I came across a blog post from HerbMentor today that just had to be shared with the Pain Free Periods community. It’s a recipe for how to make candied ginger but in addition to that, the author talks about how ginger is helpful for relieving menstrual cramps. Now, I’d heard about ginger and ginger tea for an upset stomach, nausea and other digestive problems but the use of ginger as a pain reliever was new to me.
Turns out, this small wonder is believed to have anti-spasmodic properties and works to clear congestion. Both are powerful healing attributes for period pain suffers to stop cramping and clear out the mucous wreaking havoc around our wombs. Be sure to hop over to HerbMentor today and try their candied ginger recipe. I’m thinking about whipping up a batch. It’s a good idea to keep on hand for upset stomach and clearing out the mucous when I happen to have a dairy relapse.
Incoming search terms:
- does ginger help menstrual cramps
- does ginger help with cramps
- does ginger help with menstrual cramps
- does ginger help with period cramps
- ginger for menstrual cramps
- ginger ale for cramps
- is ginger ale good for menstrual cramps
- is ginger good for menstrual cramps
- how to use ginger for menstral pain
- how is ginger helps during heavy period